How the CAP Awards Process Works
We appoint one of our independent CAP Awards experts in the discipline you choose. Our expert inspector visits your school for a full day to work through a rigorous checklist of tasks.
The inspector assesses every aspect of your service delivery, verifying and measuring standards of performance. It’s a detailed process that scrutinises operational practicalities, team cohesion and individual capabilities. Key performance indicators are then benchmarked against industry norms.
After the visit, a comprehensive report is delivered, featuring a full and frank analysis of findings. A Membership Pack accompanies the report and includes:
- A CAP Award for those whose standards reach Bronze, Silver or Gold milestones.
- A detailed action plan for improvement over a 12-month period
- Marketing and Social Media support
- Access to 12-months of office-based support with updates, useful ‘tools of the trade’, benchmarks, and practical operationally-based advice and guidance for the award holder to implement
- Inclusion in the CAP Awards’ Core Skill Awareness programme, including its fortnightly distribution of useful reminders on the day-to-day tasks completed within the departments.